Re: Heads up: Tracker API version bump

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com> wrote:
After checking with the release team some weeks back that it is prudent make this change for this cycle, I've updated Tracker to be API version "1.0".

Nice!

Just a heads up, some (probably minor) fallout:

So there ended up being at least:

gnome-online-miners
nautilus
gnome-photos
gnome-documents

That was a bit too much to cut, and I wanted to fix the build so I could actually debug other things, so I went ahead and pushed patches to all of these to switch to Tracker 1.0.  If anyone objects, please feel free to follow up here!