Re: Underlying DE for the Fedora Workstation product

Andre I never said you were stupid.  It's an expression and perhaps it
was a bit too blunt.  Sorry.

On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 21:34 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 15:03 -0500, Alexander GS wrote:
It's 2014 and not 1999.

Do you expect me to read your mail if you start telling me things that
everybody knows and make me wonder if you think I'm stupid? Plus I have
no idea how your posting refers to the posting that you replied to.

Think about it. I didn't.

andre