GNOME AppData status page

Hi all,

I've uploaded a page with the AppStream metadata for Fedora 22 --
quite a few GNOME applications are missing easy-to-add things like
desktop keywords and some are missing HiDPI icons. It's awesome so
many GNOME apps are shipping AppData and I'm hugely grateful for that,
so we're really polishing things up now.

The page is here (warning 964k HTML page!), and is updated nightly:
https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/screenshots/f22/matrix.html

I'd appreciate it if you could have a look there and check your
application is green. If there are any false-positives or missing
applications then please let me know. I'm going to fix up the
applications I maintain now. Thanks!

Richard