Re: Screenshot automation BoF at GUADEC

Am 14.07.14 17:43, schrieb Alexandre Franke:
Hi,

It's 2014 and translators and documentation writers still have to
spend a lot of time to manually create screenshots. There must be a
better way. Therefore I'm planning a half-day BoF on this topic at
GUADEC.

This is relevant to you if you're a translator or writer, but we also
hope people with experience in automated UI testing will show up to
give us a hand.

Hi,

I develop, document and translate in GIMP and like to know more
about this topic. Can you already tell me about results of your
BoF session at GUADEC, please?

Thank you in advance

Sven