Re: Middle click, "dumbing down" Slashdotted

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 07:30:58PM +0100, Allan Day wrote:

You're making an argument about simplification in a thread about
middle-click, but the designs for what might happen to middle-click
have neither been finalised nor publicised. I think it would be better
to wait until the text selection designs have been documented before
we discuss it. :)

  I think ”have not been publicised” is the exact pain point of design
process.  Wider community has no insight into design until it's
finished.  And it's too late for a meaningful input at that point.

--
Tomasz Torcz                Only gods can safely risk perfection,
xmpp: zdzichubg chrome pl     it's a dangerous thing for a man.  -- Alia