Re: Going to Montreal again

On 12/09/13 07:40 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
Hey,

we are having a Montreal summit again this year. We have a wiki page
to collect information about it here:

  http://live.gnome.org/Montreal2013

Please feel free to fill this up with useful information, like topics
you would like to work on, etc. In particular, the participants list
might be useful to organize some car sharing for people coming from
the Boston area.

I haven't found the venue (IRC, mailing list) to volunteer to help. I
happen to now live in Montréal and I am willing to offer help.

Cheers,

Hub