UPower 1.0 use in GNOME 3.12

Heya,

As some of you might have seen at:
http://www.hadess.net/2013/10/more-power-management-changes.html

I've done some work on UPower, and hope to label it 1.0 (though that's
not really my remit) before the end of the GNOME 3.12 cycle.

With this work, I've been able to shave off a couple of thousands of
lines of code from gnome-settings-daemon, make it work better for
consumers of the D-Bus interface, in particular GDBus.

gnome-shell, gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-control-center have been
ported to the new API, though gnome-control-center could do with
additional cleanups.

I believe telepathy and tracker used API that was removed but both got
ported.

Cheers