Header Bars GNOME Goal

Hi everyone,

As you probably know, we ported a lot of apps to use header bars for
3.10. These have been working really well, and feel like a big
improvement. However, not all of our apps are using header bars, which
creates a consistency problem. I've started a GNOME Goal page to
address this:

https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/HeaderBars

It would be fantastic if we could work together to get as many apps as
possible using header bars for GNOME 3.12. Please let me know if there
is anything missing from the wiki page.

Allan