About the missed "3.10.2 tarball due today" ping

Hi, everybody.

This week I have the assignment of GNOME 3.10.2 release, and I noticed a
lot of delayed releases without warning (that is the usual). Then I
realized that I forgot to send the usual tarbal due reminder to
desktop-devel list, so probably a lot of people found that late.

As at release-team ml we receive an automatic mail, I mentally assumed
that the ping was sent. Sorry for any inconvenience, and if someone is
still planning to do a stable release this week to be included on
3.10.2, please ping me on #release-team channel or via email.

Best regards

PS: as we are sending an automatic email to release-team mailing list,
probably the ping should be also automatic.

--
----
Alejandro Piñeiro