Re: Combined system status updates

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Rovanion Luckey
<rovanion luckey gmail com> wrote:
2013/5/13 Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek gentoo org>
These look rather nice. My only concern with these wireframes is that
they would make the menu far too long. Would this menu still fit on
1366x768 or 1024x600 screens in landscape mode?

On my 1366x768 it's often that the whole wireless menu doesn't fit when
expanded as it is now. It is worth to keep in mind.

That is unavoidable and can happen at any resolution since we can't
control how many WiFi APs are being broadcasted. However, we *can*
control what an ordinary menu size is in this case.

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan

Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team