Re: Idea For Semantic Text-Based GTD Application

Hey Luc and list,

I've been planning and designing a language for data modeling and
description, somewhat based on concepts borrowed from Python (which I
learned in the process).

I'm now writing a tutorial, and it looks quite simple and
straight-forward, and the language is very simple. Very soon I'll finish
the tutorial and I'd like to have it reviewed and hear comments and
advice. Is anyone interested?

With a polished language I'll be able to proceed and write a parser and
command-line tools, which can serve (with their underlying library) as a
base for larger systems and GUI app integration (Gnote, GTG, etc.)

regards,
Anatoly