Re: api change in GTK+ master

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:

        Hi,
I do not know this API, neither use it (yet?), but the first version
seems more correct to me, because with the second you define some hidden
constraint where the 'priv' structure comes from. If nothing else, then
this should be properly documented, to avoid any confusion in the
future.

You have a point. I've renamed the macros, and added 2 new ones:

gtk_widget_class_bind_template_child
gtk_widget_class_bind_template_child_internal
gtk_widget_class_bind_template_child_private
gtk_widget_class_bind_template_child_internal_private

Sorry for the api churn. Things will stay put now.