Porting applications to Wayland

Hey,

as you probably know we have this tracking page to make sure that our applications work ok under Wayland:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/Wayland/Applications

It is not looking too bad. Apart from a transient clutter problem at the moment, many  apps work just fine already. I've now started a page to collection helpful hints for people who want to port other applications:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/Wayland/Applications/Porting

It is pretty bare-bones right now, and I would appreciate contributions - if you find a problem while porting something to Wayland and work out the solution, please add that information to this page. Collecting this information in one place will make it easier for others.

Thanks,

Matthias