How do I pursue a gnome-shell memory leak ?

I see that the process starts eating memory in no particular way . Sometimes it stays at ~120MB , and some times it starts rising and can reach 1.5GB . I alt+F2 : 'r' , to restart the shell and put out the fire , but the issue has to get fixed at some point , and I don't know what additional info I can give in a bug report . I'm on Manjaro , updated (gnome-shell 3.10.2.1-1) .

Petko