Re: GNOME Software Center and YOU!

Hi,

I made a RELAX NG schema for this format. This can be used for example
to instantly validate your XML using nXML-mode in Emacs. I made this
for fun - I wanted to learn about RELAX NG when this came up - so I
have no idea if it is useful. Also, obviously it is based on my own
interpretations and guesses based on your example and spec. Maybe it
can be a good way to clarify what is intended to be allowed and not,
even if a strict "all XML has to be validated!" kind of thinking isn't
applied. Attaching file in RELAX NG compact notation.

(I just found now before sending this mail that there is already an
XML Schema for AppStream, so maybe that is more useful. Don't quite
understand what the relation between AppStream and AppData is.)

Regards,
Simon Kågedal Reimer