3.10 blocker list review

Here is another review of the GNOME 3.10 blocker bug list, ahead of
the .91 release next week. The total number of bugs is down only
slightly, from 48 to 44.  We've fixed more than 4 bugs from last weeks
blocker list of course, but we added new ones back.  So, please check
the list again to see if there is something you can help out with.

Matthias

First, we have a few late features that will hopefully land this week:

Focus tracking
---------------------

647074 gnome-shell GNOME Shell Magnifier should track focus and the caret

App picker
----------------

706081 gnome-shell Added pagination to app picker

Next there is some fallout and completion of features that have already landed:

Hi-dpi support
-------------------

705915 clutter Support high dpi displays

System status
--------------------

706098 gnome-shell Network indicator always shows 'disconnected' for a
wired connection
706191 gnome-shell System menu - align submenu labels with parent

704841 NetworkManag API for figuring out "primary" ActiveConnection

Wayland port
------------------

695737 clutter-gtk Add wayland support

705497 gnome-shell make gnome-shell build two binaries
705504 gnome-shell 3.10: make on-screen keyboard work under wayland

705861 mutter Add support for running on bare metal

698307 gtk+ There should be support for the Wayland input method protocol
706323 gtk+ HeaderBar window menus

Then there are some bugs in new and not so new applications:

700726 gnome-music only checks for new music at start

695318 gnome-weathe showing reload icons every startup isn't very nice
695764 gnome-weathe use a spinner instead of view-refresh icon
699915 gnome-weathe Selection pattern design updates
704268 gnome-weathe Show weather for the current location

706739 bijiben Search provider shows garbage

706742 gnome-boxes Search provider is broken / useless

694003 gnome-docume google docs collections empty

Finally, some unsorted other bugs that made their way onto the blocker list:

706112 gdm If I have a really long name, the user list suddenly show
up on the left

679438 glib Python 3 / Windows / cmake port

691187 gnome-contro Battery life estimation over optimistic
706578 gnome-contro Top bar appears in wrong position in background thumbnail
706626 gnome-contro Entering a search makes the window get wider
706738 gnome-contro My VM is not a laptop
706756 gnome-contro Color calibration process is broken

696059 gnome-initia Use the grey texture background
702107 gnome-initia Window resizes when you select a different language
702310 gnome-initia Map is too small
702349 gnome-initia Input sources redesign
706056 gnome-initia keyboard: Change label to "keyboard layouts"
rather than input sources
706320 gnome-initia User account page bounces around

686616 gnome-shell Don't show resident notifications on the lock screen
695125 gnome-shell login button should be marked as pressed after
login (disable-user-list=true)
702855 gnome-shell Changing wallpapers eats memory
704607 gnome-shell background scaling does not work for multiple monitors
705779 gnome-shell The text in the search-entry isn't aligned to right
in RTL text
705786 gnome-shell The shortcut 'Shift+Ctrl+Alt+R' to record a
screencast isn't working
706577 gnome-shell gnome-keyring prompts – dialog too narrow
706665 gnome-shell classic: nautilus desktop lost transparency

698833 gtk+ Regression in GtkGrid after baseline support
706563 gtk+ Un-deprecate gtk-entry-password-hint-timeout

701078 NetworkManag Port NM to BlueZ 5