Re: modules that could do with a release for 3.9.90

Hi, Matthias!

I previously released gnome-dictionary 3.8.1. I can do the next one as well.
By when do you want the module tarball?

Thanks.

-Sindhu

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
While we are waiting for the last major features to land in
gnome-shell and gnome-control-center for 3.9.90, here is a list of
smaller apps that could do with a release. Even just picking up new
translations is worthwhile, to show our translatos that we appreciate
their work:

gnome-calculator
gnome-dictionary
gnome-disk-utility
gnome-font-viewer
gnome-screenshot
gnome-documents
gnome-initial-setup
gnome-photos
nautilus

If you have a stake in one of these modules, and a few minutes of
spare time, a tarball would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthias