Re: List Columns: Add “Modified Full” Colu mn to Nautilus

Hi,

On Sun 04 Aug 2013 03:57:30 AM CDT, fox_aaawkq wrote:
Is nothing working, or is there an error? When I start Nautilus I get an
error from nautilus-python, it doesn't seem to be working with 3.8.
Which means no extension is going to work.

Right, there's some bug affecting the newer Nautilus 3.6 – in my specific case, in Ubuntu Gnome 13.04 – here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus-python/+bug/1170017

I applied this PPA to fix:

https://launchpad.net/~mc3man/+archive/n-p-testfix

and tested the block-size-column.py extension. Seems to be working.

Thanks,

Jason Simanek