webkitgtk, but that's not a big deal because it doesn't really work in
VMs anyways.

But do you know if there's a patch for webkitgtk?

On Sat, 2013-08-03 at 14:15 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
FYI.
email message attachment, "Mensagem encaminhada - Geoclue2 merge into
Geoclue master"
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
To: geoclue lists freedesktop org
Cc: release-team gnome org
Subject: Geoclue2 merge into Geoclue master
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 14:09:41 +0200

Heya,

git magic tricks happened, and Zeeshan's geoclue2 work has been merged
into geoclue master on freedesktop.org.

Version was bumped to 1.99.0 (leading the way to a real "geoclue 2"
release). This first version is a tech demo for the new API, and is used
by the GNOME Maps application.

The next version will move IP geolocation client and server code from
geocode-glib to geoclue proper, and we'll enable Wi-Fi geolocation.
After that, support for 3G modems will be worked on, using
ModemManager's recently released 1.0 API.

Cheers