[GSoC '13]Gnome Tweak Tool UI Refresh Project

Hello,
        I am Vishrut Mehta, a second year students at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India. I have been contributing to Opensource organizations since December, like Sahana Software Foundation and E-cidadania. You can have a look at my github profile: https://github.com/VishrutMehta and also have done several other projects related to Python. I am interested to work with GNOME and try to implement the Tweak Tool UI Project.
        I have much experience in UI design and Python implementation. I want to discuss with you how we can do this project and what are the prospects of the project. Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thank You!!

Regards,
--

Vishrut Mehta
International Institute of Information Technology,