Sorry forgot to CC the list for the first email. -_-

Thanks
Mike

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 2013-04-04 16:23, Xiaojun Ma wrote:

As I keep getting "Your message to desktop-devel-list awaits moderator
approval" while some messages out some don't without any private notice. I
decided to use new attitude and mailbox :)

That's wonderful news!
The moderation flag for your other e-mail address have been lifted, so you
can post with that one as well.
A simple mind trick that I tend to do is to threat every e-mail as if it
cost $10 each to send, except in very long threads, where the value jump to
$100.
- Andreas