Re: Apologize and to take PyGTK (was: How long should it take to fix a obvious memory le ak?)‏

On 04.04.2013 19:23, Ma Xiaojun wrote:
( I registered "ubunturocks" just to make some fun about Microsoft,
don't get me wrong. )

I'm sorry to many people as I was a rude asshole.

It seems that no one else want to take PyGTK even after my harsh
request, OK, let me give a try.

Each GNOME module has one or more maintainers, whether or not they
actually maintain anything (anymore), heh.

So to take on a module, first ask the previous module mantainers.
They're listed in a doap file, like here:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/pygtk/tree/pygtk.doap

People are almost always willing to help a new maintainer take over
modules they no longer have time for, or interest in. If the listed
maintainers are completely unresponsive, that's when others might get
involved WRT to taking over maintainership of a module.

Cheers,

Stef