Re: How long should it take to fix a obvious memory leak?

On 04/04/13 11:01 AM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
If it simply lands in git and that's it, why do it at all?

There is always a point of having stuff land in git. This allow making
the release process faster in case someone wants to step up and help
with the release. I don't believe in the argument "no need to put it in
git, there haven't been a release".

Not speaking for a specific module though or on behalf on any
maintainer. But I tend to apply that stuff to projects I maintain.

Hub