Re: Integrating extensions with releases

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Hello folks,

We've been having some discussions in the marketing team regarding frequent
(and valid) criticism regarding the availability of extensions after a
release from the community at large.

What are our current plans for addressing this?  I've heard from some
sources that we have a plan.  If I recall, we had some talk about porting
the top 10 most popular extensions prior to release.  I think we need to do
a little more than that.

There's no such plan that I'm aware of. And, to put it frankly, if the
'community at large' has concerns about it, then they need to get
involved. The only commitment we have wrt to extensions now that we
have classic mode is that extensions that are part of that