Re: Mirroring GNOME on github

...Also, you can disable the issues feature on a Github repo, which would make it pretty clear that Github is not the place to post issues.  I don't think you can disable pull requests, though I assume that people submitting pull requests are much more likely to read and follow contribution guidelines if they're obviously available and clear, as they probably want their pull to be accepted.

- Mjumbe