Re: Is File Roller 3.6.0 a broken version?

Le 22/10/2012 10:09, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
I've had to close numbers of bugs in Totem, gnome-control-center, and
gnome-bluetooth over the past number of years because you barely did
updates past the .0 releases.

I'm glad you changed that.

Just for the record, taking gnome-control-center as an example here is the summary of the versions we ship:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center

Since 2010 we shipped the updated gnome-control-center stable-versions up to the current one in almost all series (the only exception is Oneiric where we stopped at .2 where there is a .3 update out)

I'm glad that you appreciate the efforts ;-)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher