Brasero is moving

Hi,

I've just moved brasero from the core-utilities meta-module to
applications. Brasero is a perfectly good app, but CD burning is not
really a core responsibility of the desktop nowadays. Many devices
don't even come with optical drives anymore.

The reason I'm writing to desktop-devel-list about this minor
adjustment is that we've found out that both Brasero developers don't
have the time and inclination to maintain it, going forward. So, first
of all, many thanks to Luis and Philippe for giving us this fine
application. Now have a chance for someone who is interested in
picking up an interesting and useful application and maintain it.
There's several interesting directions in which you could take this
code base. One idea that has been floating around for a long time is
to integrate burning more closely in rhythmbox and nautilus. Or, if
you just want to give brasero a gnome3 look, our design team would
certainly be willing to provide some ideas for that.

Matthias