Gnome-main-menu maintainership goes to MATE
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico gnome org>
- To: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: Nelson Marques <nmo marques gmail com>, Stefano Karapetsas <stefano karapetsas com>
- Subject: Gnome-main-menu maintainership goes to MATE
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:03:38 -0600
This is not terribly relevant to Gnome 3, but anyway.
Nelson Marques and Stefano Karapetsas, both from the MATE desktop
project, asked to maintain gnome-main-menu. Since we don't use
gnome-main-menu in "official Gnome", I've decided to pass on
maintainership to them.
Both Nelson and Stefano have requested git.gnome.org accounts; the code
will still live there. I'll take care of giving them Bugzilla
This has been a public service announcement.
] [Thread Prev