Re: [File Roller] Supporting Unicode Enabled ZIP Archive When Using Info-ZIP Stack

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> I think that specific bug reports about specific applications should be
> discussed in specific bug reports or escalated to the file-roller
> maintainer(s), but not on the general GNOME desktop development mailing
> list as this topic won't interest 98% of the mailing list subscribers.

I guess the conclusion of the following thread is that we don't create
dedicated list and use this list.
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2012-October/msg00028.html
I clearly indicated it's just about File Roller.