GnomeGoals for 3.8

We've had good success with 'adopting' a few GnomeGoals[1] as official
targets for 3.6, and we want to repeat this for 3.8.

Before introducing new goals, here is a quick update on the status of
the current goals:

NewDocumentationInfrastructure
XDGConfigFolders - completed for all GNOME modules, and retired.

PortToGtkApplication
PortToGMenu - plenty of work left here.

GSettingsMigration - this is now solely waiting for settings list.
Settingslist functionality has been implemented and is available in a
branch. Its merge is blocking on finding people who can implement the
backend functionality for Windows and OS X. If you think you can help
with this, please talk to Ryan or me.

RemoveMarkupInMessages - good progress, but still a few modules left to fix.

PortToGstreamer1 - not quite done yet.

GnomeGoals/PrintToFile
GnomeGoals/LibsecretMigration - didn't really get started last cycle,
so we'll renominate them for this cycle.

And here are new goals that we want to tackle this cycle:

DesktopFileKeywords - add a Keywords field to desktop files, to
improve gnome-shell search for applications. This goal doesn't require
any programming skills.

HighContrastAppIcons - install HighContrast app icons for all
applications. We only have one accessible theme left, lets make it
look great !

Python3Porting - port all our platform to python 3

The challenge is to complete these goals for the GNOME 3.8 release.

This is a great way to get involved if you are new with GNOME development.
There are several ways in which you can help us to reach that goal:

- determine that a module is not affected by the goal and mark it as
'not needed'
- determine if a module has already been fixed, and mark it as 'done'
- write a patch for an affected module, link to the bug and mark the
module as 'patch available'
- if you are a module maintainer, review and commit patches for these goals

Lets do this !

Matthias, for the release team

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals