Re: gnome-common updated with some explicit -Werror flags

On 2012-11-02 15:33, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
I checked everything in the current gnome-ostree 3.8 manifest builds,
but there is likely more out there.

Hi Colin!

Firstly, thanks for testing this and helping to get it in good shape, as well as for starting the initial discussion.

If you hit anything, please comment
on the bug and we can work out whether we should drop anything from the
base set of -Werror=foo flags.

Another possible workaround is to pass "minimum" as an argument to GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS (or via "./configure --enable-compile-warnings=minimum") as this builds with only "-Wall" added to the warning flags.

I would still be interested to hear about any problem with the -Werror=foo flags, of course.

--
http://amigadave.com/