Introducing libzapojit

Hello everybody,

I have been working on a GLib/GObject wrapper for the Skydrive and Hotmail
APIs: https://www.gitorious.org/libzapojit

At the moment its dependencies include json-glib-1.0, rest-0.7, libsoup-2.4
and goa-1.0. If required, goa-1.0 can be made optional.

I would like to move it to GNOME infrastructure and make a release in time for
3.5.2. I intend to use it to support Skydrive in gnome-documents:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/666535

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

--
K&R is like the Bible. The fervent read it from end to end, the religious
keep a copy.  -- Arjun Shankar