Re: live.gnome.org Maintenance

On Tue, 22 May 2012, Andrea Veri wrote:

> > [...]
> > live.gnome.org will go under MAINTENANCE in a few minutes while I
> > migrate the content to the new host I finished setting up yesterday
> > night.
> >
> > Another mail will follow as soon as everything got migrated.
>
> The migration has just finished and the following wikis now have a new
> home:
>
> 1. live.gnome.org
> 2. pango.org
> 3. gnome-db.org (still needs DNS to be updated since we don't manage it)

Everything should be back to normality now, I've managed to renew a
good bunch of SSL certs as well and enabled 443 on several virtual
hosts.

Please report any error or malfunctioning you may find either by
opening a bug on the 'sysadmin' product in bugzilla or join #sysadmin
on GIMPNET.

Enjoy!

Andrea