Re: Some points about IM integration

Hi,

Thanks for your info! But we are just trying to stop the discussion
about "which IMF is better", because it's not the right time for GNOME
to choose one.

Even though I personally vote for Fcitx _if we must choose_, I agree
that IBus is a nice piece of software, and its developers (especially
you and fujiwara) are nice people.

But unfortunately, now we need try to give enough information to GNOME
people so that they can know what's IMF and how it works. And only
then it's the time to start further discussion about this feature,
IMHO.