Re: [anjuta-devel] Gnome 3.4 / Anjuta / Scintilla Plugin

Hi,

Le 18/05/2012 11:16, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
I just updated to gnome 3.4 and then fired up Anjuta to fix all those
applets in my gnome-panel that have become broken after the update
(which sadly is most of them). But to my surprise I can not use the
scrollwheel in to scroll up any more. When I scroll down everything is
fine, but when I want to scroll backup, then the editor is flickering
for a short moment but does not scroll up. When I switch to the
gtksourceview editor then there is no problem?

Is it a known bug? Any work arounds known?

I have fixed a bug related to scrolling in Scintilla due to some changes in Gtk here:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta-extras/commit/?id=6cf8afbbcdd4ed68b3cec71e29d9cf7395e9f85e

But this change should have been included in anjuta-extras 3.4. Could you check which version of anjuta-extras are you using?

Else here I recompile from source most of the libraries starting from glib. I'm using the master version of Gtk or something quite close and the scrolling is working fine.

Regards,

Sébastien