Re: GNOME 3.5 Schedule Draft

Le 29/03/2012 11:31, Olav Vitters a écrit :
It's unfortunate that I have no idea at all on how to produce Mageia
live images. It would be nice to switch distributions again for 3.6 :P

If I remember well, this used to be done using Draklive:
http://wiki.mageia.org/en/Draklive

However, although Mageia is able to generate install DVD images, they are currently unable to generate live-CDs. This is due to bugs appearing in the mkinitrd → dracut migration, which has been started to make integration with systemd easier.

BTW, thank you very much for packaging GNOME for Mageia, and for you very informative blog post about how you automated that :-)