Re: Dealing with GTK 3.3.18 scrolling handling changes for GNOME 3.4

On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 12:52 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:

> But do you have a global sense of whether we should at this point:
>
> 0) Patch affected applications
> 1) Pursue hacks (or non-hacks?) in GTK+ to improve compatibility
> 2) Make it opt-in

Are there some rough docs on the new scrolling stuff?  Even pointers to
the relevant commits?

I can work on adding some event masks for compatibility, or whatever -
make old-style apps get the discrete events they expect, and new apps
can opt in for smooth scrolling events.  Or something like that.

  Federico