Re: [PROPOSAL] GNOME Goal for 3.8: No more Python 2

On 25 June 2012 22:44, Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
> As per earlier discussions, I am proposing that we target GNOME 3.8 as
> our first all Python 3 release.
>
> Frederic Peters already did the list of modules impacted:
> http://people.gnome.org/~fpeters/reports/python3.html

+1 from me

I already propossed this before but It was too late in the cycle.
Seems that is too late again ;)

If you dont mind Im going to create a GnomeGoal page and add it to the
propossed ones  table for the next cycle

Regards

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas