Re: udisks2 [WAS: Re: datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism]

On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 13:33 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> And gvfs will continue to support the existing gdu and hal backends.

Ideally we would like to deprecate the hal backend but I learned other
Unix systems are still using it. Looking at the recently discussed the FreeBSD platform is one
example. Any idea if this could change soon?

David, any plans for extending udisk2 support to non-udev/non-linux
Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek redhat com>