Re: udisks2 [WAS: Re: datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism]

On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 13:33 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> And gvfs will continue to support the existing gdu and hal backends.

Ideally we would like to deprecate the hal backend but I learned other
Unix systems are still using it. Looking at the recently discussed
https://live.gnome.org/PortabilityMatrix the FreeBSD platform is one
example. Any idea if this could change soon?

David, any plans for extending udisk2 support to non-udev/non-linux
systems?
--
Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek redhat com>