[gnome-online-accounts] Flickr backend

Hi,

I'd like to let you know that I've started work on Flickr support for
GOA [1] (based on the Twitter backend).

One thing that slightly bothers me is that I probably have to request
the full permission scope ('perms=delete' [2]), instead of giving users
the option of giving GNOME partial access.
How does this work with OAuth2 in GOA? I can see it may be possible to
request full scope at the authorization endpoint, and partial scope
(based on switches in the UI) at the token endpoint to obtain a scoped
access token. This wouldn't work with OAuth1 though.

Regards,
- Willem

[1] https://github.com/wvengen/gnome-online-accounts
[2] http://www.flickr.com/services/api/auth.oauth.html#authorization