Re: multiple vala versions in 3.4

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 22:53 +0000, Philip Withnall wrote:

> Also, I don't think there are any reasons for us to not port to Vala
> 0.15, as long as libgee 0.6 continues to compile with 0.15.
>
> In fact, some of my recent folks branches require Vala 0.15 (due
> to .vapi file changes which haven't been backported to 0.14).

Ah...okay so this raises another question I have - can someone fill me
in on why the 3.4 moduleset is stuck on libgee 0.6.2.1?

Are you guys using jhbuild for 3.4?

In the big picture where I'd like to be is that git master of all of
these modules are targeted for the 3.4 release.  Or if for some reason
you don't want to synchronize to the GNOME schedule, at least have a 3.4
branch.