still not shipping project hamster (the time tracker) in the next release

Hey all!

Wanted to give a shout that hamster will still not be participating in
the next release (in gnome 3 we've skipped 2 so far), as i doubt i'll
get it into shape until the freeze next monday. So we'll be skipping
another release, but will be finally back for the next one.

Not entirely sure how the process goes, but could the person
responsible remove hamster from the list of code that triggers alarms
when changes are done to it after the freeze? - this will avoid any
confusion about this.

Thanks!

Toms
original author and maintainer of project hamster