EasyTAG has moved to gnome.org

I have used EasyTAG for many years to edits tags and rename files in my music collection, and I was sad to see that the project had languished somewhat on SourceForge. However, after some discussions with the maintainer, Kip Warner, I helped to move the project over to GNOME infrastructure:

http://projects.gnome.org/easytag/
http://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=easytag