Re: GNOME 3.6 Blocker Report

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:28 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

> Note: This list also includes open reports that still have a 3.4 target.

I'd also like to point out that we have had BoF sessions / design
reviews on some of our new features at GUADEC, and have identified
issues that will need to be addressed for 3.6 to make the best
impression.

You can find these bugs on the feature pages:

https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointFive/Features/IBus
https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointFive/Features/MessageTrayImprovements
https://live.gnome.org/ScreenLock/BoF
https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointFive/Features/UserPanel

While not all of these are necessarily 'blockers', it is worth keeping
an eye on these bugs as well. And of course, help in addressing them
is very welcome !