Re: GNOME 3.6 Blocker Report

Le 21/08/2012 12:09, Andre Klapper a écrit :
I don't see a relation between feature freeze and the gstreamer 1.0
release.
It's not especially a feature-freeze related email, the concerns I raised during GUADEC still stand: it's getting really late in the cycle, gstreamer 1.0 is still not out, we still didn't get testing for most of the components with gstreamer 1.0 and it still looks like it will be hard to get a fully ported install of distribution one gstreamer1.0 (or you consider likely that e.g rhythmbox and shotwell will be ported as well)

--
sebastien Bacher