Re: Using jhbuild

So if I just wand to build gtk+ 3.5.x with its dependencies. What moduleset name would I use in my config file?

On 17/08/12 11:26, Javier Jardón wrote:
On 17 August 2012 17:24, Lanoxx <lanoxx gmx net> wrote:
So today I thought I would give jhbuild another try, so I can build gtk+
3.5. My question is, after I cloned jhbuild, should I run autogen.sh with
the --prefix=/usr option or is that not neccessary?
No, install as a normal user. Do not use jhbuild as root
Also, take a look to the "Getting Started" section of the manual [1]

Regards

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/unstable/getting-started.html.en