Re: Enable accessibility team to automatically receive bugmail on a11y bug reports

Excerpts from Piñeiro's message of jue ago 16 13:31:19 +0200 2012:
> On 08/10/2012 07:15 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
> > On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 12:28 +0200, Piñeiro wrote:
> >> Sorry Andre, I misunderstood you when
> >> we were talking about this at the GUADEC.
> > I also misunderstood you (and maybe didn't make it clear). Sorry.
>
> And following the list of sorries, sorry for my late reply.
>
> > Other idea:
> > Bugzilla components can have an [optional] "Default CC" beside having
> > the Default Assignee and Default QA Contact.
> >
> > In case we push for an "Accessibility" component in each product (Ekiga
> > and Empathy already have that), a specific address that a11y can follow
> > could be added to the Default CC list for each a11y component (like
> > "accessibility-team gnome bugs").
> > Would that address your needs?
>
> Yes, I think that this would address our needs. Being CCed to the
> accessibility bugs while the default assignee remains one of the module
> developers makes sense to me.
>

> > Still I haven't seen any feedback from module maintainers in this
> > thread, and whether an "Accessibility" component in Bugzilla would be
> > accepted. Feedback welcome.
>
> Well, probably it is because it was a vague idea of "some interesting
> modules", probably we could list them explicitly and see if someone
> catches the ping. Being minimalistic we can start with:
>   * clutter (it already has cally, so we can use it or just rename it)
>   * gtk+ (it already has gail, so we can use it or just rename it)
>   * gnome-shell
>   * gnome-control-center
>   * gdm
>   * empathy
>   * gedit
>   * nautilus
>   * evince

I have no objections to create an Accessibility component in bz for
Evince.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462