Re: Module Proposal: Zeitgeist

+1 for me.  I think there is some great potential for interesting features in GNOME.  I've always been a big fan of the mapping of documents on a calendar so I know what I was working on a particular day.

As a marketing guy, I'd like us to beat our competition with unique features that can't be seen on other platforms.

sri

-- Sriram Ramkrishna (sriram.ramkrishna_@@_@.gmail.com (remove _@@_)