Re: Feature Proposal: finding and rediscovering shared links
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: Seif Lotfy <seif lotfy com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Feature Proposal: finding and rediscovering shared links
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:48:25 +0100
On 19/04/12 15:40, Seif Lotfy wrote:
Ben, Peter, and Bruce share links to interesting articles and videos and
sometimes they can't check it, like if Bruce is in a meeting or out and
about on his phone, but if his computer also kept track of the link in
IM, then he could look at it then.
Back when I was working on Gossip, I had a "links" tab in the chat
log/history for exactly this reason. I frequently dig out old links.
The most important things are:
- The link
- Who sent it
- What medium
That's at least how I generally try to find links I've been sent.
Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.
] [Thread Prev