Re: Using Bugzilla for freeze break requests?
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Jorge González <aloriel gmail com>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, gnome-doc-list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, Translation Team <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>, Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Using Bugzilla for freeze break requests?
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:22:25 +0200
On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 10:11:13AM +0200, Jorge González wrote:
> There could be a shared calendar. I have my own to know when we
> release and when are we in string freeze and such. It's very easy.
it is mentioned on the wiki, as well as:
http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable (which links to the current wiki
page). It is generated by our schedule scripts (see
releng/tools/schedule), then uploaded manually.
We send out the freezes to devel-announce-list as well. Bugzilla would
be manual. I like the idea, but fear we'd not keep it up to date.
] [Thread Prev